General Transaction Terms
- In order to perform any transaction, BetKing may undertake any such verification checks as may be required by ourselves or by third parties (including, but not limited to, regulatory bodies) to confirm the legal ownership and the origin of the money implicated, the identity of the applicant and to comply with the relevant Anti Money Laundering Provisions.
- In compliance to our KYC (Know Your Customer) Policy, SV Gaming (BetKing) will require a valid means of identification to enable us to process any withdrawal request for winnings above 27,000 GHC. The acceptable valid means of identification are driver's license, international passport, national identity card, or voter's card. If the event that we do not receive the required document, SV Gaming (BetKing) reserves the right to hold the winning till validation is complete.
- We may engage third-party electronic payment processors and/or financial institutions “Payment Processors” to process transactions related to your Account. You hereby authorize SV Gaming Ltd to instruct such Payment Processors to handle deposits and withdrawals from your Account in accordance with requests made by you using the Services. You shall be bound by the terms and conditions of the Payment Processors. SV Gaming Ltd. shall not be liable for unlawful behaviour or misconduct of any Payment Processor.
- All financial transactions are constantly monitored and any suspicious transactions will be reported to the authorities concerned.
- Funds deposited in the Account, as well as winnings or other amounts not yet credited, shall not attract any interest.
- All transactions unless otherwise stated are carried out in Ghanian Cedi (GHC)